Phases Certified: II
Year First Certified: 2013
Olga has managerial experience of twenty years. She began her career as a retail director in 2010.
She specializes in organizational development and change management. She has implemented projects in the following areas:
• Implementation of the project
• Management system in the company
• Corporative Training in project management based on PMBOK standards.
• Adaptation of Agile and SCRUM methods for corporative use
• Coordination of the corporative project office and process improvement office.
• New business and new business unit launches
• Project concepts development
• New businesses’ model design building start-up teams
• Marketing strategy development
• New brands launch
• Marketing researches
• New retail formats development
• Distribution development
• New service standards and effective sales techniques implementation
• Retail KPI system implementation
• Management team training
• Implementation of corporate culture management system
• HR processes of search evaluation and adaptation for managerial positions
• Competency assessment and assessment centre system
• Employee feedback
• Personnel training system
Started collaborating with Adizes Institute in 2011 and was licensed as Adizes In-Company Change Leader phases I and II in 2013.
Olga has been working as Adizes Associate since 2016. She works in Russian.
She lives in Russia.