Beyond the Theory
Have you read the Adizes books, listened to the lectures, attended an introductory training or just feel that you have a good grasp of the theory? Then you may want to consider going beyond the theory and learn how Adizes has been applied over the past 40 years to countless organizations by Adizes associates as part of our “Adizes Program for Organizational Transformation.”
“PAEI”, “Capi,” “Lifecycles”… these are just the basics. How are these concepts applied to help organizations transform? What does organizational transformation even mean and how is it achieved? Where do the wheels touch the ground? What are the practical ways the Adizes methodology can be applied in real terms to help organizations achieve? These are just a few of the questions that are answered in the intensive, seven days, Leading Highly Effective Teams – Adizes Integrators Training.
This intensive seven-day training is for those looking for more than theory, and to know HOW to apply the Adizes concepts into your organization. While our two-day Breakthrough to Prime workshop covers conceptual foundations for you to implement, our Leading High Effective Teams – Adizes Integrators Training will give the exact process to implement:
- How to differentiate between the causes, symptoms, and manifestations of a problem and develop the correct strategy for addressing them in order to solve the problem holistically.
- How to identify which decisions should be made by an individual and which decisions should be made by a team.
- How to identify who needs to be involved in a problem-solving team in order to assure effective implementation.
- How to identify different sources of conflict in a problem-solving team as they come up, and how to make the sources of conflict constructive.
- How to integrate a team through the decision-making process, so that all members are excited about and support the solution.
- How to allow for participative management without undermining management’s authority.
- How to identify the management styles of different people and what to do about it.
Our next Leading Highly Effective Teams – Adizes Integrators Trainings are scheduled to take place in:
- Vilnius, Lithuania – September 18 – 24, 2019 (Presented in Lithuanian)
- Monterrey, Mexico – September 23 – 29, 2019 (Presented in Spanish)
- Riga, Latvia – October 7 -14, 2019 (Presented in English)
- Santa Barbara, California – October 30 – November 6, 2019 (Presented in English)
Spaces for each training are limited and you will need to qualify to attend. Contact PSA@Adizes.com to see if this course is right for you.